Holly Town Fair & Holiday Luncheon – Saturday December 1, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Once again the ASUMC Family invites you to join us at our annual Holly Town Fair, a charming and traditional family-style community crafts fair and luncheon held at Arlington Street United Methodist Church in Nashua, NH.
Some of this year’s hand-made crafts from church and area artisans:
- Christmas and rustic home decor
- Fresh evergreen wreaths
- Hand made wool mittens
- Christmas ornaments
- Holiday-themed bake sale items
- Homemade canned salsa, cranberry sauce, relish, hot pepper jelly
- Paintings, wall art and graphic prints
- Our Famous “Second-Time Around” re-gift table featuring gently-used jewelry, books, and other items.
Great for gift-giving or just for you!
And, to help keep spirits bright, there will be pastries and coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and more available all day, with a luncheon of homemade soups and sandwiches from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.
WHEN: December 1, 2018 @ 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
WHERE: Arlington Street United Methodist Church, Fellowship Hall, 63 Arlington Street, Nashua, NH 03060
Directions and Parking Information
COST: Admission is free.