Welcome to ASUMC! We are thrilled to open our doors for worship and warmly welcome you to join us. Please carefully read the guidelines below.
Our church has resumed church services @ 10:00 AM on Sundays. We are following the recommendations of CDC, State of NH and UMC New England Conference in an effort to keep our parishioners safe. All attendees must adhere to the following:
1. To comply with Nashua mask ordinance, attendees should wear a face covering when you leave your car and keep it on at least until they are seated in your desired pew and socially distanced.
2. Use the main entrance to the church on Arlington Street. If anyone needs to use the lift and enter on the Haines St. side, they should contact the church office, Pastor Bruce or a member of the Administrative Council for assistance.
3. Hand sanitizer is available at front entrance. Attendees are requested to it use prior to entering the sanctuary. Disposable masks are also available for those who do not have a mask.
4. Movement of attendees is restricted to the sanctuary, rest room on the sanctuary level and the narthex.
5. Please bring a sheet of paper with your family name on it to place in the pew you select. This will be your pew for the remainder of the COVID restrictions. If you need 2 pews, please label both of them. Please keep unrelated families 6 feet apart in all directions. This step is necessary because our pews are fabric and cannot be cleaned after each use.
6. Please drop your offerings in a collection plate in the narthex.
7. Please pick up a bulletin in the narthex.
8. If you are not speaking to the general congregation, you should not have to wear cloth face coverings while seated in your pew but you can if you wish.
9. If you wish to sing while hymns are being played, please wear a mask.
10. Please do not congregate in the narthex prior to or after the service.
11. The occupied spaces will be cleaned after each service.
Please contact Pastor Rich Bensinger with any questions at 603-402-6898 or at email@example.com.